hitler`s hidden bunkers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hitler`s hidden bunkers.

anybody else watching this on channel 5 in the uk?. it`s been very good so far, only found out it was on 10 minutes before it began. it features the author anthony beevor going into many previously sealed bunkers under and around berlin. he`s just been in the surviving `flak tower`. now he`s under templehof airport.

yep cracking hour of quality tv for a change !

slim

Comment

its a crying shame they are wiping the history away for ever these building should be preserved as historical monuments.why do the german government wish to eradicate what happened in the past its history and it should never be forgotton.

Comment

I managed to get in to the hdd on my dvd recorder if anyone in the uk wants a copy i may be able to help
        it was quite good really thats the kind of job i would love to do, seriously needing a career change

Comment

Originally posted by Mat Holloway View Post
          I managed to get in to the hdd on my dvd recorder if anyone in the uk wants a copy i may be able to help
          it was quite good really thats the kind of job i would love to do, seriously needing a career change
          yes please Mat, seem to have missed yet another "must see"

Comment

Just watched it and agree it was a good programme.

Highlight for me was the access to one of the Flak tower where they are still finding relics; e.g. shell cases gasmask cannisters.

Cheers

Ian

Comment

Is it possible that this may be shown on the History Channel International? I am in the States and would like to see it. If you have a copy on dvd, would it work in a US dvd player? thanks..
              Mike

Comment

I haven't tried it and it may not work for people overseas but it looks like you may be able to view it on via channel five's website

http://demand.five.tv/Series.aspx?se...eName=Revealed

Cheers

Ian

Comment

Salut,

It was indeed a fantastic program.
                  For those who missed the 1st time, the program "Revealed:Secrets of the Nazi Bunkers" will be screened again this Sunday evening at 8pm on Five.

Yves

Comment

Went to the link in hopes of being able to watch the program but it says "For UK audiences only" and the video wont load :'(

Comment

It was a great programme.

The bit about the underground motorway was a revelation.

Comment

This DVD should work on any "Region free"* DVD player. As it will be in Region II(Europe) it would have to be converted to Region I to work on most DVD players here.
                        *Anyone contemplating a new DVD player purchase should make sure that the specs. state that it's Region Free.
                        Jim

Comment

Originally posted by IanC View Post
                          I haven't tried it and it may not work for people overseas but it looks like you may be able to view it on via channel five's website

http://demand.five.tv/Series.aspx?se...eName=Revealed

Cheers

Ian

Thanks Ian for pointing that out Well wurth a watch

Comment

Just watched the said TV programme and I have to say I was riveted the whole way through.

Original combat footage and excellent eye witness acoounts alongside the footage of the actual remains of the bunkers.

Highly recommended viewing. (the flak tower was incredible!)

Regards Richard.
                            Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

I tried the link too. Recieved the same "for U.K. viewers only". Any suggestions on how we here in the U.S. can see the show?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X